We provide the following timeshare title services:
1. Coordination for closing including information gathering from Buyer, Seller, Broker (if involved).
2. Ordering of Title Abstract from 3rd party abstractor in the appropriate county.
3. Ordering of Resort estoppel information on the status and amount of Resort maintenance and transfer fee.
4. Deposit of earnest money in our escrow account pending closing.
5. Preparation of Deed, 3 South Carolina required affidavits, closing statements, and transmittal correspondence
to buyer and seller.
6. Title examination and document review by SC Attorney with 35 years of timeshare title experience.
7. Conducting closing and disbursement of funds and signed document copies to the parties.
8. Recording of Deed.
9. Notification to Resort with items required for Resort to recognize and process the transfer.
10. Preparation of Owner's policy of title insurance if requested.
11. Delivery of original recorded deed and title insurance policy to buyer upon receipt of of recorded document
from the County Register of Deeds.